Subject: Lightwave #1 Mixed feelings
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked] (Lightwave List)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 08:34:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Dean;

I received my Lightspeed #1 tape and would like to provide some
feedback.

Overall, I liked the tape and found it to contain much useful information.

I am however, disappointed with the video/audio quality of the tape
I received. Whoever is duplicating your tapes is not maintaining a very
high quality control. The tape I received was barely viewable due to
having to adjust tracking until the video was distorted in order to
make the audio understandable.

Production wise, most of the tape was of good quality, however, the
segment on the gravity / physics program was not done very well
(disjointed / rambling.) I fast-forwarded through most of that
section.

I would subscribe to the rest of the issues if I could be assured that
the video / audio problems were resolved.

I may be interested in producing a segment for one of your issues.
What is the best way to proceed?

Thanks, and again, overall my compliments on your production.

 _____  Kevin Bagley  [email-masked] [email-masked] 206-355-7474 x8581
  )___)  _    _   _   Quote for day: "Windows: Programatically challenged"
_/___)  (_(__(_)_/_)_ Disclaimer: I don't think, therefore I am not.
______________/                   (I think!)
--
[email-masked] sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]